Life is going good, and Natalie is getting so big! She has out grown a lot of her 6 month clothes, so we had to go shopping for new ones... Not that I minded :) Going shopping for her is so much fun!!
She has stranger anxiety, whenever we are out and someone tries to talk to her its instant tears! She will give them a look like, "I don't know you" and then starts to cry.
We have been taking lots of pictures and have even copied some that we took of Landon...
Like brother...
...like sister!
Our little sailor!

Laughing!
Today she started sticking her tongue out... so cute!

Natalie and Bella Bear

Again... Like brother...
...like sister!

Trying out the stroller in the big girl position,
aka... without the car seat.

She loved it!!

Cute little girl!

Getting ready to take a tumble...

We are a Yankees family!!
Natalie and Mommy

Natalie and Daddy

Happy baby!


2 comments:
The kids look so much alike, I love it!
I love her chubby legs. My kids all had legs like that. She's so adorable.
Post a Comment